Northern Prime Compressed Air Inc is a leading industry specialist in compressed air equipment consultation, design, supply and installation, repairs and maintenance. Our primary focus is to provide expert solutions and white glove customer service to industrial manufacturing facilities across Southern Ontario.
We’re looking for a dynamic professional to support and help meet the demands of our rapidly growing business, and our NEXT SUCCESS STORY!
As a GENERAL OFFICE ASSISTANT & WAREHOUSE COORDINATOR, you will be welcomed into a company culture where you be valued and respected. Our family environment will allow you to feel energized and motivated to achieve our company goals, and our mission to offer the highest caliber of customer service in the industry!
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Strategically planning your day to effectively manage a variety of tasks
- Answering and fielding incoming calls with a smile!
- Providing exemplary customer service with your enthusiastic and outgoing personality
- Assisting outside sales representatives with detailed quotes, order entry, and appointment setting
- Purchasing parts & equipment from select vendors and tracking status of orders
- Monitoring and coordinating of warehouse inventory control
- Unloading merchandise and storing items appropriately
- Ensuring correct quantity and quality of the items are picked before release
- Job scheduling
- Collaborating with our team to ensure every transaction is executed seamlessly
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Positive attitude with the ability to work both independently and with a team
- Computer efficiency in Word, Excel and Quikbooks
- A College Diploma in Office Administration or 1-2 years admin experience
- An ability to multitask
- A willingness to learn and show initiative
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs
- Willingness to operate a forklift on occasion (Training provided)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- A knowledgeable, high achieving and fun team environment with over 60 years experience in the compressed air industry
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Health and Dental benefits
- Laptop and Cell Phone
- Onboarding, Training and Mentoring provided by an experienced professional who will set you up for success
If you’ve got what it takes to help move our company forward, we want to meet you!
Fill out the form below and upload your resume.